CHPT. 3 GIRONA JERSEY 1.27
MADE OF THE SAME FABRIC AS THE CASTELLI MAGLIA ROSA OF THE GIRO D'ITALIA. THIS IS A RACE WEIGHT, AERODYNAMIC AND HIGH WICKING MATERIAL CHOSEN FOR IT'S ALL-ROUND ABILITY. CUT WITH THE JustRightFit SO NEITHER TOO TIGHT NOR TOO FLAPPY. 3 POCKETS + 1 ZIPPED HIDDEN POCKET. SHAPED COLLAR FITTED FOR HAMMER POSITION AND ELEGANCE THE REST OF THE TIME. ELASTIC RAW EDGE SLEEVE ENDINGS AND WOVEN JACQUARD CHPT3 LABEL.
Girona is the chosen home of the 21st century professional cyclist, there are over 100 racers living in Girona and the city has become synonymous with cycling. It is also the home of CHPT3 and serves as the perfect research and development base as well as testing ground for our products. The inspiration for the graphic design on the jersey comes from the Pont de Ferro bridge in the centre of town opposite the CHPT3 Studio.
It was built by Gustave Eiffel, a few years before his most famous achievement, the Tour d‰۪Eiffel in Paris. åÊIt spans the Onyar river of Girona and bridges the old town with the new. It is constructed from wrought iron using a continuous lattice structure, and when the sun shines, as it often does in Girona, the footbridge becomes emblazoned with the same shadows as the year it was built in 1877. åÊIt is these shadows that have served as the design inspiration for this first edition of our CHPT3 GIRONA collection, and whereas the greatest bike race in the world finishes under Eiffel‰۪s shadow, our daily rides start under it.
- Micro pique fabric with just a touch of elastan for perfect fit
- 110 gm/m2 fabric is ideal weight for all-around riding and the 92% polyester content means it wicks moisture to keep you dry
- JustRightFit - not too aero, and certainly not flappy
- 3 rear pockets with 4th zippered pocket for your tip money for the valet
- Shaped collar for perfect fit in hammer position, and perfect elegance the rest of the time
- YKKå¨ self locking easy sliding zipper
- Elastic raw edge sleeve endings
- Woven jacquard CHPT3 label