CASTELLI WOMEN'S OMLOOP W THERMAL BIBSHORT
This product is sold out
OMLOOP W THERMAL BIBSHORT
The Castelli Women's Omloop Thermal Bib Shorts hit the sweet spot between shorts and knickers to keep you comfortable through chilly fall and late-winter rides when the weather is temptingly close to being warm enough to kit up in your regular bib shorts. With a length that hits right at the knee for warming coverage, these shorts feature a soft, laser cut hem edge that won't pinch uncomfortably as you move through the pedal stroke and allows a freedom of motion not always experienced with knickers or knee warmers.
Castelli fashions the Omloop from Thermoflex fabric, a stretchy, breathable thermal fabric developed to insulate and move with you in the saddle, with a contoured silhouette that would be at home in a race or on your weekend training ride. The laser-cut leg hems contribute to its streamlined look, and airy mesh bib straps remain breathable and light under your layering system. As the Omloop counts itself among Castelli's top-end pieces, it comes built with Castelli's Progetto X2 Air women's chamois. A carefully constructed mix of multi-density cushioning, the Progetto X2's minimal shape belies its ability to protect you through long miles, remaining soft and supple over hours in the saddle.
- Thermal short cut just to the knee
- Thermoflex fabric for exceptional warmth, stretch and breathability
- Raw-cut edge at anatomically shaped knee
- Progetto X2 Air women's seat pad for long-distance comfort
- Mesh bib straps so that you can regulate insulation with your base layers, not the bib
- Reflective viz strips for visibility
- Recommended temperature: 12å¡-18å¡C
- Weight: 189g