CASTELLI WOMEN'S DONNINA RAIN JACKET - GREY
DONNINA RAIN JACKET
Prepare yourself for everything from an all-day drizzle to a surprise torrential downpour mid-climb with Castelli's Donnina Rain Jacket. Small enough to be stowed away in a jersey pocket, the shell is made with Castelli's proprietary eVent waterproof fabric, with stretch inserts at the arms, sides, and shoulders that move with you as you're riding. Castelli includes fully-taped seaming as well as a Vislon zipper for full waterproof construction on the jacket, so you can ride in any amount of rain without worrying that the jacket will eventually soak through.
Adding its signature minimal but effective details, Castelli extended the collar of the Donnina to provide additional coverage against the rain, and it lowered the bottom hem to create a spray flap. The other side of the waistband is coated in silicone to keep it in place as you ride, and Castelli ensures the jacket promotes visibility on brooding, rainy days by including reflective trim on all sides. When the downpour does start, make sure to seal the wrist cuffs of the jacket with the quick-lock drawstring, and put your ride essentials in the two rear pockets for safe keeping.
- Exclusive ultralightweight 70 g eVent® fabric
- Stretch water- and windproof inserts at elbow, shoulder, side panel and spray flap
- YKK waterproof Vislon® zipper
- 2 external rear pockets
- Quick-lock drawstring wrist closure with magnetic string keeper
- Silicone elastic waistband
- Reflective trim for 360° visibility
- Fully taped seams for total waterproof construction
- Packs up small to easily store in jersey pocket
- Weight: 168g
- Recommended temperature: 6°-20°C