NEVER FEAR A SOFT SPRING BREEZE.
Working with some of the best classic racers in the world has inspired us to create a technical jersey specifically for cooler temperatures. Jerseys keep getting lighter, and the perfect jersey for a scorching-hot Tour de France stage may not be what you want for cooler weather. Partial-stretch fabrics with a brushed inner surface offer light insulation without compromising breathability.
Excellent for racing but also for early morning rides when the sun is not yet too high, or for all those areas that aren't too sunny and where even the summer weather is never very hot.
- Lightly brushed fabrics for those slightly cooler days
- Full-length YKK® Vislon® front zip with flap for light wind protection
- Waist elastic with silicone for grip
- High-stretch lighter fabric on sides and shoulders for perfect fit
- Lie-flat elastic on sleeve cuff with silicone grip and laser-cut finishing
- 3 rear pockets
- Subtle reflective accents
- Temp. Range: 10°+ C
- Weight:204 g